NO MORE B.SHITTIS...

By The one who holds weight. on 9:00 PM

Filed Under:


Yes
In Deed.

Back like a chiropract, here's the new blog for all. Thanks to the folks who followed the god from the last page. This one I will indeed keep on and give you gems on the frequent. Alot of new stuff coming this yr, and I plan to use this page as the journal and voicebox for all things creative to me.
In 09' please expect the following: Cuba After Market v.1.5 + Maspyke presents: funkbro + Kev Brown's Highly anticipated "Random Joints" + Kaimbr & Kev Brown "AL GREEN" project + Kenn Starr " Two Track Mind", plus many other goods in the easybake from Low Budget Crew.

For starters, back in ?? I put together this Best Of De La Soul mix that I was digging and kinda forgot about it. My man Dave Nada told me this is his fav De La Mix so here it is to share for yall. Enjoy. (itunes compatible only)

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment